Wednesday, May 12, 2010

5 Generations!

Logan is looking a little outnumbered by the girls here. It was so fun to finally get this picture done and see this lineup of generations. Logan obviously is just fascinated by the camera so he was not smiling much in any of the pictures. I love my mom and grandmas smiles here even though great grandma Glenna didn't smile in any either but this is my favorite. And this might sound funny but I love how Logan in every picture we took has his hand on his great grandma..I just think thats cool..Now we have this picture to have and remember forever. And to remember the memories passed down to each generation!

3 comments:

Amy Baker said...

Hey I am glad you have a blog! I feel like no one blogs anymore!

Heidi said...

I'm glad we got it done too! It still makes me sad we weren't close enough to Nanny to get one done when you were born before she died.
If we can we should try for an outdoor picture when the weather is a little nicer and have Aubrey do it!

Steph said...

What a great picture! I'm hoping to get up there this summer, hopefully we'll get to see you!