Friday, July 9, 2010

Lagoon!

ya that is high!
Yup Aubs hair looks hilarious in this pic..

Yup it was a blast to get to Lagoon again.. since I was prego last year we had to go this year. Getting on almost all the rides... not gonna do the kiddies rides.. duh.. you have to admit Lagoon is pretty good for all that we have close by.. And to top it off like usual we gotta do the sky coaster! I think it was my 5th time.. and it always is a great rush so this year it was me, Chloe and Eden. And Aub went with Jaime and Isaac. I love sky coaster! So the plan is next year to do the Catapult...so we will see who will go with me!
Yup Logan is a stud... Jesse took this while he was looking up at the trees.. he was such a good boy.. maybe he will like the rollercoasters too..

3 comments:

Jacqueline Clark said...

Do you remember when we went on the sky coaster for the Lakeridge Lagoon trip? Haha you were so scared! I want to go to Lagoon next year since I won't be prego and we can go on the catapult together!

Anonymous said...

Candice I swear you are getting better at this blog thing then me! Its ridiculous! Ok I want some of these pictures. THey are so good. It definitely was a blast. I will never forget being on Wild Mouse when you screamed like a baby, "AH I hate this ride I am never going on it again!" HAHA Love you Candice

Amy Baker said...

I love lagoon!! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I don't think my kid would be that great if I took them!