Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Love...

..LIFE!
..my husband
..my sweet boy Logan
..how adventurous Logan is and a little too daring at times..
..my hubby who works so hard so that we have the things we have
...salsa (theres one craving..surprisingly I have not gotten heart burn from that..yet..
...how I could eat cottage cheese and pineapples every day all day!
...our whole family and how much they do for our family
...the young women I serve with. the best calling in the world!
....the baby growing in my belly. can't believe how fast it has gone already!
....the good friends I have..that even when its been awhile we can talk like no other..
...being able to be a mommy so when my boy gets sick I can be home and cuddle a lot!
...the new things I learn every day..
...fish! another odd craving this time around. but love it!the smell does not make me gag either.odd.
...the gospel. can't live without it!
....I LOVE LIFE!

3 comments:

Jessi said...

What!?! Your preggo!?! How far along are you? Congrats! Hope you are doing ok.

Kristin said...

So happy for you!!!!

Melissa said...

This post is so great and amazing!!! Thanks for your friendship and example. I'm so glad we can talk at times together and keep in touch. You are so amazing!! Good luck with everything!!