Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christ is the REASON

So I have this cute little Willow Tree..I set it up on our cute shelf in our new place..and I realized later I put it in a perfect spot because we can see it straight across from our rocker. And I just stare at it when I'm nursing Emma, rocking Logan. And its just been hitting me how much meaning is in this picture. Joseph & Mary holding the Christ Child. I love how they are cradling him and how they are so close together. Almost like they truly knew, even then, the significance of his mission, as he even taught them.. the name on this plaque is Holy Family-A Child is born. I love how willow trees have that...What perfect words for this scenario!
So my thoughts just keep on thinking, as I stare at this, the reason for this season, this CHRISTmas time is him.. the christ child, the one who gave us all, the ATONEMENT, I sooo want to become like him, the one we need to be praising this time of year and all year long...

No comments: