Saturday, January 23, 2010

Logans Smiles

Our little boy is growing up and getting bigger! I can't believe he is almost 2 months old already!(on Feb 1st) Every day brings new surprises. Like big messy diapers, not getting the diaper on fast enough and Logan sprays! We get lots of cuddles and we do love those cuddles, and now we are getting smiles. I have been trying and trying to get the smiles on camera and sometimes I kinda do. Well my sister Aubrey got some of the best ones we have caught on the camera. The first time a real one came out was when I had walked away then came back to talk to Logan and he gave me a big smile. He better know my voice by now! He had to hear it the whole time he was in my belly! So here are some of the captured moments and faces and seeing how different he looks from when he was born!








10 comments:

Jacqueline Clark said...

Oh my gosh! He is so precious!

Anonymous said...

What can I say I am pretty amazing!! haha just kidding but you do have one cute little boy!! Love him to death and I am so glad I get to hang out with him all the time! Love ya Candi!

Evans Family said...

He's so cute! I really need to come by and see you! I'll try to give you a call here in the next week and see if we can set something up!

Contact info said...

Those are some darn cute smiles you caught. He is so cute. It was fun hanging out with you guys the other night. We gotta do it again soon so our babies can learn to be BFF!

Clarissa said...

He is super cute Candice!! What a precious little smile!! (He looks so much like your family! I see max!)

Landon and Alaina said...

He is so adorable! I love when they start to interact it makes it all worth it!

SIMPSONS said...

I really need to make a trip and see you and the babe! I'm sorry that I have been an awful friend! I will call you! Logan looks just like you, I think:)love ya!

Steph said...

I didn't know you had a blog! So cute! Your baby is just a doll. I can't believe you are a mom already. I'll bet you are great at it.

Jen and Greg said...

Oh my precious! I'm glad we can stay posted with you guys now. Super cute little guy, you got some great pictures in there!

Brittany and Everett said...

He looks just like both his mommy and daddy! He is a cutie! Fun blog*