Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Time goes by so fast...



So here it goes.. Jesse is starting a new job in a few weeks. Yeah! He will be doing sales, advertising and carpet cleaning. I'm so happy to see him start this new job and it will be so good! And a really good change for him. Logan will be 4 months tomorrow and we can hardly believe it! This little man has been such a blessing in our lives! He makes us smile, laugh and cry when he is sad. Now I realize what it really is like to be a mom and the stresses that come with it. He is rolling a little, talking a lot, and loving getting up and looking around. Needless to say he does not always like to lay down when we are standing. He already has a fav stuffed animal dog so far that Jesse named Rufus. Logan gets all excited when he sees it. It is the cutest thing! If I get around to figuring out how to put videos from the video camera up I might get some videos up of that... So the sad news it that we are finding out what its like when your 1st baby gets sick for the first time. Logan has RSV and it is not fun for him. Luckily I think we caught it quick enough that I think if we do well with his breathing treatments and his medications we can keep him well and out of the hospital. Jesse and his uncle Christian gave him a blessing sunday so I feel like all will be well and hopefully within a few weeks Logan will be back to normal and be able to breath normally. Luckily he still sleeps through the night and still acts happy when he is not coughing. So life is going good and I'm so happy to be a stay at home mom and take care of him. I'm realizing what a full time job that is and loving every minute of it!

Logan and his uncle Max who got him to sleep this time, so cute!Logan has this serious eyebrow look going on lately. He is a thinker..

Yup now Jesse smiles! and Logan is serious.

Daddy and son taking a nap on Sunday.. how adorable..

7 comments:

Katy said...

What fun pictures! I love his little smiles! I've forgotten what gummy grins look like! (toothless) Let us know if you need anything day or night. We can be your "minute men" too. :) Hang in there!

Contact info said...

So cute Candice. And even though I get to see you guys pretty often I still like seeing these cute pics!

Steph said...

He looks so much you Candice! He is just a doll! Still can't believe your a mommy.

Rooneys said...

ya crazy! I'm a mom.. still weird..

The Kulani Family said...

Oh what a cutie Candice!!!! So sad about him having RSV :( Poor little guy! I miss you my friend and hope you and your cute little familt is doing good!

Laurel said...

Okay, just for the record, he just might be the CUTEST BOY ON THE PLANET.

seriously.

So happy for you and your happy life!
xoxo

The Kulani Family said...

Candice he is such a little cutie!!! I can't wait to see you this week, we have to get together sometime.... other than when you do my hair haha!!!!