Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Picture to save a memory

This day was one of those better days. Not so crazy days with the kiddos. I was going to change Emmas diaper and Logan wanted to change Dusty the Dogs diaper too. So we then went through, a couple of times of how to change Dustys diaper(he already knew it but learning again) so Logan got a diaper, wiped him and put the new, clean diaper on. He actually does pretty good doing most of it himself. So I was really proud watching him do this. So then I was going to the rocking chair to nurse Emma and Logan wanted to rock Dusty too. So as I see him doing this I just had to take a picture. Just to capture how loving he was to Dusty, how in this one picture you see a little boy learning to nurture, learning to love, learning to care. And really I'm learning from him how to really be a mother. To just watch him im learning. and to top it off Logan says   " Mommy one day I will have a baby like Emma"  Me: "Yup one day you will"(well I had to say that one day he will marry a girl and she will have the baby)  Logan: "One day I will rock a baby like Emma" Me: "Yup buddy you will" AW....... How sweet is that???? So then Logan got a binky for dusty and laid him down for a nap. 


 Dusty so happy.

No comments: