Friday, May 4, 2012

Richard Marx!!

Yup I should of blogged about this forever ago..in February. oh well..I'm getting to it now! So we went to Richard Marx for my moms bday! Richard Marx is her teen idol... and as you can see by moms face she is like a little girl again getting all excited to see him again.(Sorry mom that I caught you in the half drunk look, the pic just catches the excited look:) And if you know Richard Marx(which if you don't you probably know one of his songs but didn't know his name). So yup it was an amazing concert. He is an amazing singer, songwriter and an amazing, funny performer on stage and sounds great live! It was a great night with dinner at chilis and having fun with all us ladies!(Mom, Chloe, Aub, Felicia, Leah and Bri)





and if you dont know Richard Marx watch this video and I bet you will go "Oh thats Richard Marx" or just have fun watching a good song...I love that my hubby can play this on the guitar for me..

1 comment:

Jessica W. Clark said...

How fun!!! I love how your mom was so excited!