Thursday, September 6, 2012

Idaho International Dance Festival!

I love going to the International Dance Festival every year! I love seeing the dancers from all around the world show some cool stuff! Plus I always will have that little spot in my heart for dance.. Its just so fun to see all the outfits. I actually think it would be fun to dress up in some of the countrys outfits(maybe for Halloween) yup call me weird but some of those outfits are cool and seriously some of those people made those outfits! And so far my kids love to watch dance. Its one of the only times Logan will sit still! 
This year was also awesome that the local IBA(Ballroom) group was picked as the USA group. And I knew some of the amazing dancers! Its just amazing to me to see the skill & talent out there!




Plus the fact that podunk, little Rexburg has a great tradition!

No comments: