Thursday, September 13, 2012

Live Now


In my thoughts today..
I was rocking Emma to sleep for her afternoon nap. I had been impatiently waiting for that nap so I could nap too..and as I looked at Emma all asleep & cute & cuddly I thought. I'm so caught up in worrying about the future-when is she going to nap?? When will she stop nursing?? When will she stop getting up at night?? 

 Then I realized I was forgetting to live in the present & look at the milestones we have overcome, smoothly without even really thinking about- Emma used to not sleep in her crib-ONLY with us. (which at times I loved) But now she sleeps in her crib just fine. Slowly over time as I put her in her crib every day even if it only lasted a few minutes then I held her. She now sleeps just fine. It makes me think of the scripture "It will be but a small moment"
It seems like forever ago already so Candice live in the present. Do what you can now. Enjoy it now.

No comments: