Saturday, January 5, 2013

Motherhood

I struggle daily with being a mother. I wonder if I'm doing any good for my children. I hope I am helping them become who they need to be. This week has been a struggle. But as I was reading Logan & Emma a story for nap time today, right in the middle of Thomas:), I was overwhelmed to tears with the feeling of joy, happiness & felt like this was right, this is happiness, & I was doing what I was supposed to be doing right now, at this time. I felt like my Heavenly Father was telling me, Candice, you are doing just fine. It will always be hard but I love my children, I love being a wife & mother. I was overcome with a feeling of gratitude for these children & I needed to be reminded of that, today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Candice you truly are an amazing mother. Everyday I see you with your children I look to you as an example. Even when you are going through some stress you always treat Logan and Emma as though nothing was going on. I hope you know how much I look up to you and love you so much!