Thursday, January 31, 2013

Another Baby girl!

I didn't realize how far behind I was on life stories on our blog! Its been awhile but we found out baby #3 is a girl!! We totally thought it was a boy cuz I had a dream that it was a boy..but we were wrong.. well apparently we have been always wrong..I guess I'm not gonna be one of those that guesses right..well Jesse wanted a boy 1st & I wanted a girl & we got our boy! then with our 2nd we wanted another boy buddy for Logan & we got our girl! So maybe we will just never guess it right! So the boys will be outnumbered now! 
We actually got some cool pictures this time of her feet & hands & a amazing profile picture! I always cry seeing these pictures as they catch them. It really is amazing!







 lately I really dont like taking belly pictures of me..its just feels weird snapping a pic of my belly but I should be better so they can see these pictures when they get older.. so here I am at 31 weeks..feeling huge..can't breathe much, cant eat too much at one time either..I definetely have felt more discomfort with this one then the other 2 for sure! plus 2 kids trying to play with mommy like normal & come to jump on my belly to sit..ya not so comfortable. but hey Logan has been so interested this time & asking so many questions like: How does the baby get food? so I also explained to him that baby sister can now hear you & will be able to recognize his voice. that made him so excited that he said: "So mom does that mean baby sister can hear me fighting with light sabers?? OH boy.. star wars fan big brother will teach you the skills baby sister:)
We are so excited to meet this little one!

3 comments:

Amy Baker said...

How exciting! Congrats I am happy for you guys!

Jacqueline Clark said...

How exciting! You look great! You'll just have to give Logan a brother later ;) I can't wait to see her face and hear the name!

Melissa said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!!