Thursday, January 31, 2013

Halloween 2012

Oh how I love Halloween! I love dressing up! Next year we will get prepared sooner! But still thanks to Grandma for having costumes shes kept because mommy was animal control with my little doggy & kitty! Bummer daddy was working again this year so hopefully we can drag him into dressing next year!(He doesn't really want to but I can talk him into it since its cool to be a family dressed up until my kids disagree!)   So had to post the fun pics of cute kids, fun treats I made this year(dont normally do that:)..too much work..) but they were yummy! & the kids loved doing pumpkins! didn't know if they would care but even Emma wanted to dig all the gunk out & Logan would not let us help at all..so it was fun! 










 I just had to post a chunk of these pics because they were the funny multiples catching them being funny & Emma, like usual, trying to stick her finger in somebodys mouth..





No comments: