Friday, September 7, 2012

Baby #3!

So crazy we are going to have 3 kiddos! We just went to our 1st appt & found out we were about 10 weeks along! Always exciting! We think that might be a week ahead...but we will just see as baby develops.
but so exciting to be farther along then I thought so we might find out the sex in a few appts!! It always gets me teary eyed to see that baby in my belly on the screen. Its becoming more & more amazing to me with each one to see that miracle growing. To see that little head, arms, and legs. I have been reading the magazine from conception to birth magazine they give you at the office & it is so amazing how that baby develops each month! God is amazing!
 So the guess date(I like that better since it really is an estimate..) is April 2nd! I have been early with my 2 pregnancies so we will see. Especially now that I have had a natural birth I will push over my due date unless there are serious concerns.
We are so excited!! 


Add caption

No comments: