Monday, July 11, 2011

Logans 1st time at the ZOO!

(Yup I'm a little behind blogs when some of these things really happened but I have found the time now to get some done..slowly but surely...)
So Logan had a blast at the zoo.. he was everywhere.. he even scuffed his knee one time when he was running too fast for himself(he does that a lot,always has a scratch on his knee). He loved everything and nothing scared him...it was so fun to watch the penguins get fed.. and all the unique animals you forget about..I'm so glad he had so much fun!
Ya this monkey was crazy everywhere and was hilarious entertainment! Ya thats the crazy monkey in the skylight..

Does Logan want to take a pic?? I think not..
nice smile babe..
yup they are special.
K now whose the best hatching out of a the egg?? Ok Logan is the cutest but I win the best! Good try Chloe..I still love you..




Looks comfy right?
Chloe and Max look like they are having fun..

I love Chloes face here..


Logan loved the monkeys

another special face Chloe..we must be related!

We all had a blast with Grandma Heidi, Chloe and Max!

1 comment:

Amy Baker said...

Looks like fun!! You don't even look like you are expecting a baby!! Man I wish I looked that good while I was pregnant!