Sunday, July 31, 2011

4th of July 2011

How did I forget to post about this!? Hello fun day I put the pics on my computer and was posting so many posts that I had not done yet and I realized as I was going through pics I didn't post about the 4th and there was so many fun pics I still have to even though its WAY behind..oh well.. so the 4th was fun like usual with parade in the morning. good to be with family and see friends! Logan was a little more into the parade and we tried to get some candy for him but most of it I didn't want him gagging on..sorry bud..love you too much..but it was fun to just hang out and enjoy the sun! Then later cooked up stuff for the family dinner later while Logan napped and then went to see Monte Carlo with my mom, Jaime and Aub. cute movie..then got logan ready to swim in the kiddie pool with jacob and play till family dinner and fireworks. all in all of course of day of fun!
does jesse look like he is having fun getting the pool blown up??









No comments: