Friday, July 8, 2011

POOP! AGAIN??

So for the I don't know how many times now Logan likes to poop in the bath. So as he pooped in the bath tonight, first I wonder
1. Why does he never poop when Jesse is giving him a bath???
2. Is this major payback for apparently the number of times I did this to my mom whenever I got in water
3. You know I guess the water and relaxation of water could relax you and it just slips out I guess..
4. I'm so grateful for a patient, calm husband who calmly helps out and sees the best way to handle the scenario.
So as I am playing with Logan, talking to Jesse, Logan is having a good ol time in the bath like usual a huge poop goes floating across the scene! My FIRST reaction, getting angry "Why did you poop again for mommy????" Jesse comes right over to help and brings up the point that this is one of those moments that the more we freak or get mad the more he may do it or just be wondering why he is such a bad boy for just pooping when he was so comfortable right? so it was a good reminder and along with other thoughts on my mind from today to realize the times we can get angry or do outrageous things and really its not that big of a deal(yes if Logan starts running around the house pooping and laughing..consequences are coming.) but really I ask myself next time.." Did they do this on purpose? and "Is it really that big of a deal?" so we laugh, move on and say "Logan you pooped! , the poop goes in the toilet, not in the bath.."(He kinda gave a look of Ok...right..) We get him out and move on for the night.(Note: We actually have a kitchen strainer specifically for poop scooping the bath in his bathroom.)

2 comments:

Amy Baker said...

My boys liked to poop in the tub. Sometimes I think they waited till they got into the tub!!

Rooneys said...

ya seriously thats what is happening here..I feel like he just waits till bath time. when he already pooped a lot that day..oh well..