Tuesday, August 16, 2011

38 WEEKS

Wow! Just can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone and before we know it this little girl will bring more into our home that will bless us again. ALL kinds of thoughts go through my mind of hopes..hoping all will go well with this labor, that we will adjust well to a family of four not three!, that Logan will adjust well and still know he is loved and gets to be the big brother, heres to hoping all WILL go well and soon I won't have my big prego belly and can breathe again!

2 comments:

Amy Baker said...

It is coming up!! I am so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see pictures when she comes!

Jaime said...

I'm getting soo excited!! You look so good! The only weight gained is in your tummy!:) Hopefully that happens to me if Greg and I have babies but it probably won't!;) I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet her and see Logan with her! Love you sis!!