Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Logan loving sister Emma!

I was wondering and hoping when Logan would warm up to Emma and love her. At first at the hospital he wanted nothing to do with her..which I figured but later that day he came up to me and said "Mommy, baby" that was so sweet to hear and so he came up on the bed and wanted to touch her face and go through the features like her eyes, nose, ears,etc. as you can see in the pictures. It was so sweet as he kissed her face. He will be such a good big brother. He has been so good at home as I need rest. We are really blessed with amazing children!

this is my favorite picture. perfect moment!

sleeping together on the hospital bed
Logan the big brother!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

So exciting!!!! Love everything about this Candice! Congratulations on your little girl!!!!!!! xoxo

Amy Baker said...

Congrats again on your little girl!! She is so adorable!

K. Bitton said...

She is so precious and I'm glad that Logan is doing so well:) Way to go on the natural birth!! I keep thinking about you and I want to chat, so when you have time let me know:) Wish I could be there to help you out! Love ya!